Reminders for the week of November 6, 2017

Thanks to all the parents for their help on the Halloween party. We had a great time crafting, eating, and playing games. Fun was had by all!

A couple of reminders for this week and the month:

* Book-it has started for Pizza Hut coupons – I will not be sending home a reading calendar to keep track of reading minutes. I will be checking Reading Rewards for minutes logged. Many of the kids are telling me they are reading, but I have not seen minutes logged on the website. Please contact me if you need help with this. I want to make sure your child is getting rewarded for reading.

* Book Fair – Book fair is this week. Book look is Tuesday afternoon for our class. Your child will be coming home with a wish list that day. We buy on Wednesday morning from 10:15-10:45.

* Thanksgiving Feast – Our annual third grade feast will be Tuesday, November 21 at 1:00. The third grade teachers sent out an email asking for help with food and volunteers to help set up/clean up on feast day. Thank you to all who have volunteered to help! This is a fun and memorable day for the third graders and we couldn’t do this without your generosity and help!!

Looking forward to seeing you all at conferences this week. Report cards will be sent home on Monday.